The role is responsible for receiving and banking all cash receipts, petty cash management and maintenance of accounting records. The role holder will also provide support to the Finance Officers.
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 1 year(s)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Bachelors Degree or an equivalent in bachelor of commerce (accounting/finance option)
from accredited and recognized institution.
- Expertise in budgeting and budgetary controls and procedures for financial reporting.
- Proficiency in IT
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Action oriented and demonstrated ability to manage priorities
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Professionalism and integrity in line with Kenya Power Pension Fund values
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement, and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
- Risk awareness and focus - demonstrate understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Should be a member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants